- Gaya Street Sunday Market
- 2 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka
- 3 min walk
- KK Plaza
- 3 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
OYO 699 Plaza Hotel is located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gaya Street Sunday Market and Imago Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 2 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 3 min walk
- KK Plaza - 3 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 7 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 10 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
OYO 699 Plaza Hotel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- OYO 699 Plaza Hotel Hotel
- OYO 699 Plaza Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- OYO 699 Plaza Hotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities