- Kuala Penyu Mosque
- 13 min drive
- Memorial Stone
- 48 min drive
- Borneo Golf and Country Club
- 52 min drive
- Labuan (LBU)
- 115 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Kuala Penyu Mosque - 13 min drive
- Beaufort Hospital - 36 min drive
- Membakut Chinese Temple - 46 min drive
- Memorial Stone - 48 min drive
- Borneo Golf and Country Club - 52 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 116 min drive
About this property
Nagapuri Beach Retreat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 100 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nagapuri Beach Retreat Lodge
- Nagapuri Beach Retreat Kuala Penyu
- Nagapuri Beach Retreat Lodge Kuala Penyu
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free nearby parking
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 9:00 AM–11:00 AM
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Laundry facilities
- No lifts
- Water dispenser
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- No housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Beachfront location
- Designated smoking areas
- Shared microwave
- Shared fridge
- Hairdryer (on request)
Perfect Weekend Getaway
We booked an aircon room online but was given a non aircon one upon arrival because apparently that's the only room left. We got no choice but to pick that up. No refund was given. Putting that aside, the rest of the stay was amazing. Great view, very friendly service. We even extended our stay to 3pm which the owner, Max had kindly offered. Meals provided are simple but warm. Beach is clean, sand is very fine and water is crystal. Do bring along mosquito repellent as the mosquitos there were all starving mad. It was a perfect weekend getaway despite the expectation of getting an A/C room. It should've been reserved since we have booked online and paid extra for it.