- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Honolulu, Kaiwiki Place is near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Diamond Head. Honolulu Zoo and Sea Life Park are not to be missed.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve - 14 min drive
- University of Hawaii at Manoa - 14 min drive
- Waimanalo Beach - 15 min drive
- Sea Life Park - 17 min drive
- Diamond Head - 18 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include baths or showers. This Honolulu property provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Near the beach
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Partially open bathroom
- Dining room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on unit and length of stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.