good for family
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Khatt Hot Springs - 7 min walk
- Tower Links Golf Club - 23 min drive
- Al Qawasim Corniche - 27 min drive
- National Museum of Ras al Khaimah - 27 min drive
- Khuzam Family Park - 31 min drive
- Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Palmeraie – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Resort & Spa
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cots/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- TV channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspapers
- In-room massage
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 66 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 350 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Resort & Spa
No hot water!
The hotel is ok except there was no hot water any where in the hotel for a shower in the morning. So we had to boil the kettle numerous times in order to wash :(