Visitors can enjoy all that Chofu has to offer including the temples, football games and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Meiji Jingu Shrine, Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
- You'll find 1240 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tokyo
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) away
Getting around Chofu
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Chofu Fuda Station, Chofu Station or Tokyo Shibasaki Station. Chofu might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chofu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chofu is 1577 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C