- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tingko Beach
- 2 min walk
- Kawasan Falls
- 40 min drive
- Osmena Peak
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Alcoy, Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant is on the beach. Eli Rock and San Patrocinio de Maria Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Oslob Beach and Kawasan Falls.Visit our Alcoy travel guide
- Tingko Beach - 2 min walk
- Dalaguete Beach - 29 min drive
- Kawasan Falls - 40 min drive
- Osmena Peak - 45 min drive
- Kawasan Falls - 86 min drive
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 178 min drive
- Where to eat
- Voda Krasna – Restaurant offering Filipino cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1200.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 2,000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 225 and PHP 600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 9000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Voda Krasna Resort Alcoy
- Voda Krasna Resort
- Voda Krasna Alcoy
- Voda Krasna
- Voda Krasna & Restaurant Alcoy
- Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant Alcoy
- Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant Resort
- Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant Resort Alcoy
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was on the best beach that we saw on the island. The staff were extremely helpful. There was a problem with the air con in the room that we had booked but was upgraded to a villa which was beautiful. The kitchen closed at 9pm which we weren’t aware of, but instead of us going hungry, the member of staff at the bar made us a delicious salad, chips and a huge platter of fruit!! Would definitely recommend and defiantly stay again.