Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Visiting Johor Bahru
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Johor Bahru, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and temples. Around the area, top sights include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Chinatown Heritage Center.
- There are 338 hotels and other accommodation options in Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) away
Getting around Johor Bahru
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from JB Sentral. Johor Bahru might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Johor Bahru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Johor Bahru each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and June with an average of 23°C