Visitors can enjoy all that Fuchu has to offer including the parks, its breweries and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, festivals and monuments. Top sights around the area include Meiji Jingu Shrine, Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Fuchu
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) away
Getting around Fuchu
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tokyo Fuchu Station, Fuchu-Keiba-Seimon-mae Station or Fuchu Higashi-fuchu Station. Fuchu might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Fuchu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Fuchu each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C