Cubao Hotels from P913
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Cubao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, basketball games and cafes. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and Ayala Center.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Cubao
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cubao
Local metro stations include Cubao Station and Araneta Center-Cubao LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Cubao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 2058 millimetres of rain falls on Cubao each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C