Travellers to Cubao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, basketball games and cafes. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and Ayala Center.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Cubao
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cubao
Local metro stations include Cubao Station and Araneta Center-Cubao LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Cubao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 2058 millimetres of rain falls on Cubao each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C