Overview of Holiday Inn & Suites Makati
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Corner
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
About this area
Located in Makati, Holiday Inn & Suites Makati is connected to a shopping centre. Ayala Center and SM Mall of Asia are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Baywalk and Rizal Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Manila Ocean Park.
- Ayala Center - 3 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 4 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Makati Medical Center - 9 min drive
- Fort Bonifacio - 27 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 3 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 5 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Flavors – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Oz – Poolside rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare, happy hour available.
- Citron Lobby Bar – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Holiday Inn & Suites Makati
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1284 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1500.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1973.40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Big and clean rooms. Staff were very nice and accommodating. We arrived early and they allowed us to check in right away. Their security is also impeccable. Temperature check was observed everytime we went in the building giving us peace of mind that they are taking extra steps during this coronavirus outbreak. Sanitizers were also everyway, giving access ro guests to ensure they sanitize their hands.