Visiting Quezon City
Travellers give high marks for the shopping in Quezon City, which is also known for its entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, live music and temples. SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and San Agustin Church are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1050 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Quezon City
You can access metro transport at Quezon Avenue Station, North Avenue Station and GMA-Kamuning Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Quezon City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 2058 millimetres of rain falls on Quezon City each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°C