Visiting Tin Shui Wai
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Tin Shui Wai, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its restaurants, port and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo and Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Tin Shui Wai
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) away
Getting around Tin Shui Wai
With so many transport options, seeing all of Tin Shui Wai is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Tin Yuet Station, Tin Wing Station and Chestwood Station. You can explore water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Tin Shui Wai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Tin Shui Wai gets about 1230 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°C