The service staff were pleasing to work with. Always ready to help.
- K11 Shopping Mall
- 4 min walk
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre
- 8 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- K11 Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Cultural Centre - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong Coliseum - 15 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Whampoa Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Angelini – Ocean-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Cafe Kool – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Deli Kool – Delicatessen. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Nadaman – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Along with 5 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site. All 688 rooms offer thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find satellite TV, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 500.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 275 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 550 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong Hotel
- Shangri-La Hong Kong Hotel
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong
- Shangri-La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri La, Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong Hotel
- Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong Kowloon
- Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: HKD 275 per person
- 5 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Indoor pool
- Free cots/infant beds
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free area shuttle
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is - 18
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
We upgraded to harbor view room. The room was amazing, big, beautiful, and unforgettable views. We love the location.