Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Yuen Long
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Yuen Long, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, port and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo and Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Yuen Long
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Getting around Yuen Long
With so many transport options, exploring all of Yuen Long is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Yuen Long Station, Tai Tong Road Station and Fung Nin Road Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Hong Kong Yeun Long Station, Hong Kong Kam Sheung Road Station or Hong Kong Long Ping Station. You can explore options for water transport at the local port.
Dressing for Yuen Long
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yuen Long is 1230 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°C