Pasir Gudang Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Pasir Gudang
Visitors can enjoy all that Pasir Gudang has to offer including the golf courses, theme park and festivals. The relaxing and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city. Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Chinatown Heritage Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Pasir Gudang
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 22.3 mi (36 km) away
Dressing for Pasir Gudang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pasir Gudang is 82 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°C