Masai Hotels from P673
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Masai, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its bars, shopping and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Chinatown Heritage Center.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Dressing for Masai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Masai gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C