Visitors can enjoy all that Marikina has to offer including the sporting events, rivers and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1052 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Marikina
Make your way to Santolan LRT Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Marikina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Marikina is 2058 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C