Manukan Island Hotels from P718
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2019
Visiting Pulau Manukan
Visitors can enjoy all that Pulau Manukan has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pulau Manukan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Pulau Manukan each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas October and May are often coldest, averaging 24°C