Gaya Island Hotels from P718
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2019
Visiting Gaya Island
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Gaya Island, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 399 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Gaya Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Gaya Island gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and March with an average of 24°C