Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Pasay give high marks for the shopping, casinos and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, cafes and entertainment. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia and Resorts World Manila.
- You'll find 1060 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Pasay
You can access metro transport at Baclaran LRT Station, Taft Avenue Station and EDSA LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Pasay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Pasay gets about 2058 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C