Search B&B in Kampung Gaya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Kampung Gaya
Other property types in Kampung Gaya
Gayana Marine Resort
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Gaya Island Resort
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2020
Shangri La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
B&Bs and More in Kampong Gaya
Are you searching for a place to stay with free breakfast and personable service? If you're looking for a B&B for your stay in Kampong Gaya but can't seem to find one in the perfect location, there are other options in the surrounding area that might also offer what you're looking for. If you're interested in discovering some top attractions, Likas Stadium and Sabah State Mosque are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Kampong Gaya
With attentive service, opportunities to interact with the owner, and top-rated breakfasts, B&Bs provide a unique environment. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Kiulu Riverside Chalet: 2.5 stars, 4 rooms
- 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Kampong Gaya
Capsule Inn: 2.5 stars
- 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the downtown core
Weather in Kampong Gaya
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Kampong Gaya:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while July and October are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 3.66 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 76° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 76° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 76° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 76° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Kampong Gaya
Travelers looking to spend some time in nature enjoy Kampong Gaya for its island views and beaches. Likas Stadium and Sabah State Mosque are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Kampong Gaya for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Kampong Gaya?
Fly into Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), which is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.