- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Sky Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Premier Suite, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
In the city centre, Sky Hotel Kota Kinabalu is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Imago Shopping Mall - 9 min walk
- Centre Point - 10 min walk
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 11 min walk
- Kompleks Karamunsing - 11 min walk
- Kompleks Asia City - 4 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 3 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Green Table – Restaurant offering vegetarian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sky Hotel Kota Kinabalu
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Ok except should highlight that all meals are vegetarian including the breakfast.