Janda Baik Hotels from P472
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Visiting Janda Baik
Visitors can enjoy all that Janda Baik has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and rivers. The cosy and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers and Merdeka Square.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Janda Baik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Janda Baik each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C