Batu Caves Hotels from P393
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Batu Caves
Visitors can enjoy all that Batu Caves has to offer including the monuments, university setting and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
- You'll find 2042 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away
Getting around Batu Caves
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Batu Caves Station or Kuala Lumpur Gombak Station. Batu Caves may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Batu Caves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Batu Caves is 80 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C