Sungai Buloh Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Sungai Buloh
Travellers to Sungai Buloh will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Batu Caves, Shah Alam Blue Mosque and Malaysian Houses of Parliament are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1893 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Getting around Sungai Buloh
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kuala Lumpur Kuang KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Sungai Buloh KTM Komuter Station. Sungai Buloh might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sungai Buloh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Sungai Buloh each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F