Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Travellers to Serendah will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Petronas Twin Towers.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Serendah
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Serendah
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Serendah Station. Serendah might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Serendah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Serendah is 80 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F