Travellers to Serendah will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Petronas Twin Towers.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Serendah
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Serendah
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Serendah Station. Serendah might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Serendah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Serendah is 80 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F