Genting Highlands Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Genting Highlands hotel prices
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Visiting Genting Highlands
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Genting Highlands, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its casinos, theme park and mountains. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers and Genting Highlands Theme Park.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 46.4 mi (74.6 km) away
Dressing for Genting Highlands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Genting Highlands each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C