Kuala Kubu Bharu Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Visiting Kuala Kubu Bharu
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuala Kubu Bharu has to offer including the shopping, hot springs and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuala Kubu Bharu
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Kuala Kubu Bharu
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Kubu Bharu Station. Kuala Kubu Bharu might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Kuala Kubu Bharu each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C