Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bentong has to offer including its hot springs. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Genting Highlands Theme Park.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 34 mi (54.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bentong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Bentong gets about 75 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 22°C