Visitors to Kajang are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, university setting and theme park. Petaling Street, Petronas Twin Towers and Merdeka Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) away
Getting around Kajang
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Kajang KTM Station, Kuala Lumpur UKM KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Bangi KTM Komuter Station. Kajang might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kajang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kajang is 2363 millimetres
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C