Visitors can enjoy all that Ichikawa has to offer including the theme park, spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, monuments and university setting. Around the area, top sights include Disneyland® Tokyo, Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensoji Temple.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Ichikawa
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) away
Getting around Ichikawa
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Ichikawa is easy. Nearby metro stations include Baraki-nakayama Station, Motoyawata Station and Myoden Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Ichikawa Shimosa-Nakayama Station, Ichikawa Onigoe Station or Funabashi Keisei Nakayama Station.
Dressing for Ichikawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ichikawa is 1577 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C