Families will find kid-friendly activities in Urayasu, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, seaside and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Tokyo, Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensoji Temple.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Urayasu
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Getting around Urayasu
With so many ways to get around, seeing Urayasu is easy. Nearby metro stations include Urayasu Station, Tokyo DisneySea Station and Tokyo Disneyland Station. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Shin-Urayasu Station or Urayasu Maihama Station.
Dressing for Urayasu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 1577 millimetres of rain falls on Urayasu each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C