Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Boracay Island
Travellers to Boracay Island give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its seafood. Top sights in the city include Boat Station 2, Boat Station 3 and Boat Station 1.
- There are 385 hotels and other accommodation options in Boracay Island
- The closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kalibo (KLO), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away
Dressing for Boracay Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Boracay Island gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C