Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Tuen Mun
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tuen Mun, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong Disneyland and Po Lin Monastery.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Tuen Mun
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Getting around Tuen Mun
With so many ways to get around, seeing Tuen Mun is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Pui To Station, Town Centre Station and Hoh Fuk Tong Station. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hong Kong Tuen Mun Station or Hong Kong Siu Hong Station. You can find out about your options for water transport at the local marina.
Dressing for Tuen Mun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Tuen Mun each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C