Chek Lap Kok Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Chek Lap Kok
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Chek Lap Kok, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. AsiaWorld-Expo, Ngong Ping 360 and Po Lin Monastery are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Chek Lap Kok
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) away
Getting around Chek Lap Kok
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hong Kong Airport Station or Hong Kong AsiaWorld Expo Station. Chek Lap Kok might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chek Lap Kok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Chek Lap Kok each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 13°C