Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kitahiroshima has to offer including the golf courses, hot springs and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Historical Museum of Hokkaido, Sapporo Beer Museum and Sapporo JR Tower.
- You'll find 225 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sapporo
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Dressing for Kitahiroshima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- Kitahiroshima gets about 1176 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C