The location is a bit far from the main attraction, Thou the nearest subway is 5mins walk. Wouldn't consider this hotel in future stay, But the room is huge and clean
Overview of ibis Styles Sapporo
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
High Floor Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking (Family, 2 Single Beds and 2 Extra Beds)
Deluxe Room, Smoking (Family, 2 Single Beds and 2 Extra Beds)
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking (Family, 2 Single Beds and 1 Pull-Out)
Deluxe Room, Smoking (Family, 2 Single Beds and 1 Pull-Out)
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, ibis Styles Sapporo is on the Strip and near a metro station. Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Nakajima Park and Odori Park. Enjoy an event or a match at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena, and consider making time for Moiwa Ropeway—a top attraction that's not to be missed.
- Nakajima Park - 2 min walk
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 10 min walk
- Nijo Market - 14 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 17 min walk
- Odori Park - 19 min walk
- Nakajima-koen Station - 2 min walk
- Naebo Station - 4 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sapporo Kitchen – Serves breakfast daily.
- Bar&Sushi 紺と白 – Bar offering sushi. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
ibis Styles Sapporo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Convenience for transportation. Good bathroom which separate from bedroom area. Extra bed is too soft.