Discovery Bay Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Discovery Bay
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Discovery Bay, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo and Po Lin Monastery.
- There are 689 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Dressing for Discovery Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Discovery Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 13°C