Cheung Chau Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Cheung Chau
Visitors can enjoy all that Cheung Chau has to offer including the beaches, festivals and temples. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Around the area, top sights include Hong Kong Disneyland, Po Lin Monastery and Big Buddha.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Cheung Chau
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away
Dressing for Cheung Chau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Cheung Chau each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 13°C