Cavite City Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Cavite City
Visitors can enjoy all that Cavite City has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Baywalk and Manila Ocean Park.
- There are 1078 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cavite City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Cavite City gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C