Overview of Manila Marriott Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Executive Lounge Access)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, Balcony (Executive Lounge Access)
About this area
In the entertainment district and near a train station, Manila Marriott Hotel is in an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Venice Grand Canal Mall and SM Mall of Asia are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Star City and Manila Ocean Park. KidZania and Manila Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Pasay travel guide
- Resorts World Manila - 2 min walk
- Fort Bonifacio - 20 min walk
- City of Dreams Manila - 11 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 18 min drive
- SM Makati - 19 min drive
- Manila FTI Station - 4 min drive
- EDSA LRT Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marriott Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- CRU Steakhouse – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mian – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
- Man Ho – Golf course view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Manila Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 792.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: PHP 792.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: PHP 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location of the Marriott was conveniently near the airport and coordinating a driver with the hotel for the transport made our last day in Manila stress free. A complimentary to go breakfast packed specially for us was service over the top and totally unexpected. The spa and an 11:00 pm 90 minute massage was outstanding. It allowed us to tour Manila well into the late evening, get in a workout at the gym and relax after a full day of activities. The only complaint is that the pool area is dated and can use remodeling and the gym could use some weights and new spin bike. I would definitely return and use the spa.