Lamma Island Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Lamma Island
Visitors to Lamma Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and shopping. Ocean Park, Stanley Market and Lan Kwai Fong are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Lamma Island
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lamma Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Lamma Island gets about 81 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C