Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Iwamizawa has to offer including the theme park and parks. Top sights around the area include Historical Museum of Hokkaido, Hidamari and Moerenuma Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Iwamizawa
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Dressing for Iwamizawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Iwamizawa gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -8°C