Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Funabashi has to offer including the theme park, wineries and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, shopping and theatres. Disneyland® Tokyo, Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensoji Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Funabashi
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Getting around Funabashi
With so many transport options, seeing all of Funabashi is a breeze. Head to Nishi-funabashi Station to catch the metro. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Funabashi Takanekodan Station, Funabashi Takanekido Station or Funabashi Takifudo Station.
Dressing for Funabashi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 1577 millimetres of rain falls on Funabashi each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C