Visitors can enjoy all that Funabashi has to offer including the theme park, wineries and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, shopping and theatres. Disneyland® Tokyo, Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensoji Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Funabashi
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Getting around Funabashi
With so many transport options, seeing all of Funabashi is a breeze. Head to Nishi-funabashi Station to catch the metro. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Funabashi Takanekodan Station, Funabashi Takanekido Station or Funabashi Takifudo Station.
Dressing for Funabashi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 1577 millimetres of rain falls on Funabashi each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C