Davao Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Davao and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Davao hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Precious Garden of Samal is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a poolside bar.
- Pets are welcome at The Big House A Heritage Home. This guesthouse offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Casa Munda Bed & Breakfast. This bed & breakfast provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's restaurant and location.
Planning Your Trip to Davao
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Davao is 1.85 inches
Exploring Davao with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit Victoria Plaza and Gaisano Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Abreeza Mall and Mindanao Taoist Temple. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Ipelomada Betta, NRC Fish Trading, or DOGGY HOUSE PETS & ACCESSORIES.