- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Suite (Executive)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Regency)
Family Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Kuantan, Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort is in the city centre and on the beach. Wan Fo Tien Temple and Kuan Ti Kong Chinese Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Teluk Cempedak Beach and Gelora Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Teluk Cempedak Beach - 2 min walk
- Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo - 16 min walk
- Kuantan Recreational Parks - 11 min drive
- Heroes Museum - 13 min drive
- Darul Makmur Stadium - 15 min drive
- Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kampung Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant offering Malaysian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Italian Bistro – Pool-view bistro offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- The Deli – Pool-view delicatessen. Serves light fare daily.
- Coals on the Beach – Beachfront restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare on selected days.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 40 for adults and MYR 20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 115.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The toilet facilities should be improved to a higher quality level ( quality now is like using something selling at DIY shop)..not for a 5 star hotel