Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Atsugi has to offer including the temples, mountain views and spas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Shinyokohama Raumen Museum, Yokohama Museum of Art and Landmark Tower.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sagamihara
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city centre
Getting around Atsugi
Make your way to Aiko-Ishida Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Atsugi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Atsugi gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C