Search Bed and Breakfast in Tuaran
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bed and Breakfast in Tuaran
Featured Bed and Breakfast in Tuaran
Other property types in Tuaran
Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
SPOT ON 90078 NAVITA LODGE
Kiulu Riverside Chalet
B&Bs and More in Tuaran
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're traveling solo and looking to chat with locals, B&Bs can be a great choice for many travelers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 415 accommodations and 2 B&Bs in the larger area. If you're hoping to spend some time walking along the water in Tuaran, Dalit Beach is worth a visit.
B&Bs Near Tuaran
With attentive service, opportunities to interact with the owner, and delectable breakfasts, B&Bs all have a one-of-a-kind setting. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Kiulu Riverside Chalet: 2.5 stars, 4 rooms
- 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Tuaran
Capsule Inn: 2.5 stars
- 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the downtown core
Weather in Tuaran
Weather can be a big factor while planning your getaway, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Tuaran:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while August and March are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 3.66 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 76° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 76° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 76° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 76° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Tuaran
Travelers enjoy Tuaran for its beautiful beaches and array of dining options. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Dalit Beach and Karambunai Peninsula are some notable spots. You might put Tuaran Crocodile Farm and Upside Down House on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Tuaran for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Tuaran?
Fly into Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), which is located 21 mi (33.7 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.