Visitors can enjoy all that Takatsuki has to offer including the parks, university setting and museums. Around the area, top sights include Nijo Castle, Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
- You'll find 1152 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away
Getting around Takatsuki
With so many choices for transport, seeing Takatsuki is simple. Local metro stations include Takatsuki Shi Station and Tonda Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Takatsuki Station, Osaka Kammaki Station or Takatsuki Settsu-Tonda Station.
Dressing for Takatsuki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Takatsuki gets about 1577 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C