Peng Chau Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Peng Chau
Visitors can enjoy all that Peng Chau has to offer including the beaches, temples and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Around the area, top sights include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal.
- There are 689 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Dressing for Peng Chau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Peng Chau gets about 81 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C